Raise your spirits high. Discover the world of alcohol.
Learn about bourbon, rye, scotch, and more! Indulge in ultra premium tastings for your favorite distilled spirits or treat yourself to a palate exploration of our favorite world class luxury spirits.
Reservations are recommended two weeks in advance. Participants must be 21+ with valid ID.
Click "book now" to be taken to Cocktail Culture Co's website for bookings & availability!
Intro to Bourbon & Rye
- Keep your friends close and your bourbon closer. This tasting covers the difference between bourbon and rye, flavor differences, and a palate exploration of 12 bourbons and 5 ryes, valued up to $80 per bottle.
- Bourbon & Rye Tasting IncludesAngel’s Envy Bourbon, Basil Hayden Bourbon, Blanton’s Bourbon, Bluebird White Rye, Booker’s Bourbon, Bulleit Bourbon/Rye, Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon, Hudson Baby Bourbon, Knob Creek Bourbon/Rye, Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Maker’s Mark 46 Bourbon, Maker’s Mark Cask Strength Bourbon, Masterson’s Rye, WhistlePig Rye, and Woodford Reserve Bourbon
Intro to Scotch
- Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn't tasted scotch! This tasting covers the history of scotch, flavor profiles by regions, and a palate exploration of 17 scotches valued up to $100 per bottle.
- Scotch Tasting IncludesAuchentoshan Classic, Balvenie Doublewood 12, Glenfiddich 12, Glenlivet 12, Macallan 12, Dalmore 12, Glenmorangie Original, Highland Park 12, Isle of Jura 10, Oban 14, Talisker 10, Lagavulin 16, Laphroaig 10, Monkey Shoulder, Johnnie Walker Black, Dewar’s White, Chivas Regal 12
World Class Luxury Spirits
- Drink responsibly means don’t spill it, right? This palate exploration covers our favorite world class luxury spirits featuring a collection of selections valued from $500 to $3,200 per bottle.
- Luxury Tasting IncludesHighland Park 30, Macallan 25, Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac, John Walker Scotch, and more