When life gives you lemons… Make cocktails!
Cocktail Culture Co.’s cocktail workshop series at Infusion Lounge teaches you how to craft perfect cocktails with fresh squeezed juices, handcrafted syrups and exotic bitters. Shake, stir and muddle with a professional mixologist in the #1 cocktail class in Philadelphia. Our hands-on, interactive cocktail workshops are meant to be creative, educational and social – making it a perfect idea for date nights, birthday parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties and corporate team building events!
Reservations are recommended two weeks in advance. Participants must be 21+ with valid ID. All cocktail workshop packages start at $95/person which includes: a two-hour lesson with a professional mixologist, liquors, freshly squeezed juices, homemade syrups, bar tools, garnishes, and other supplies/materials.
Click "book now" to be taken to Cocktail Culture Co's website for bookings & availability!
Fresh Fruit Cocktails
- When life gives you lemons, make cocktails! Shake, muddle, and stir fresh fruit concoctions in this class.
- Fresh Fruits Strawberry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Blueberry, Blackberry, Grapefruit
Herbs & Spices in Mixology
- So many herbs, so little thyme! Learn how to make “dill-licious” gourmet cocktails with fresh herbs, and spices.
- Herbs, Veggies & SpicesBasil, Mint, Dill, Cilantro, Tarragon, Thyme. Rosemary, Cucumbers, Jalapenos, Ginger, Vanilla, Cinnamon
Prohibition Era Cocktails
- Prohibition ends at last! Go back in history and celebrate the end of the Prohibition by mixing cocktails.
- Classic CocktailsJack Rose, Bee's Knees, Whiskey Sour, Old Fashioned, Sazarec, Southside, Whiskey Smash